Lipmonthly May 2016 + DISCOUNT CODE!

June 28, 2016


Okay, before we go any further, I messed up! This is actually the May 2016 bag, not the June 2016. MY BAD.

Now I've never been a huge fan of monthly subscription bags/boxes. I've always found them to be a waste of money and I would rather save a couple months worth of boxes and purchase myself something I truly want. However, I received an email not too long ago about this subscription bag from the US called LipMonthly. I was intrigued. A subscription bag/box for only $12.95... and with ALL full size products? No silly little sachets and samples? UM, OKAY, SIGN ME UP BUDDY.

If you want to know my full thoughts and the products I received + my epic discount code to get you 55% off your first bag (and free Australian shipping!) keep reading!



Top L-R: Manna Babe, Hangover
Bottom L-R: Vengeance, Mask
Manna Kadar - Liplocked Priming Gloss Stain Manna Babe ($24):
I first thought this was a liquid lipstick, but it is like a pigmented gloss. This would be perfect for those who want a liquid lipstick without the matte finish. This colour is gorgeous and is a beautiful purple-pink combination.The above swatch definitely doesn't do it justice!

So Susan - Jello Shot Hangover ($24.95):
I loooooove this product. I assumed it was a jelly consistency like the name suggests but it is actually a thin watery stain. On me it comes out like a bright peachy shade and looks beautiful underneath other lip products to give that stain for the whole day. IN LOOOOVE.

Dirty Little Secret Vengeance ($10):
This lipstick is basically like a slightly lighter version of the Liplocked Priming Gloss I mentioned previously. It is a great lipstick with a sheer formula, perfect for winter days!

Jor'el Parker - Fango Mud Therapy Mask ($10):
I honestly haven't used this mask yet, but it is just your typical mud face mask. It contains sweet almond oil, avocado oil, green tea and volcanic ash.

Overall, I am so impressed with the quality of the products included in the Lipmonthly bag! Its always great trying out new brands so I am glad I got the opportunity to! I definitely recommend this bag if you are looking for a subscription box that actually is affordable and gives you full-size products!

The box costs $12.95 with free shipping to Australia, but you can also purchase packages for multiple months. You can use my discount code "JACQUELYN55" to get 55% off your first box!

I look forward to my next bag!





You Might Also Like

0 comments