June 2015 Wishlist | Birthday Guide!

June 16, 2015

As I am sitting here, doing nothing apart from wasting away my time watching endless episodes of Gossip Girl on Netflix, I thought I would make a wishlist of all the pretty things I want in my life! *open for donations for birthday* ;)
There have been so many things lately that have been catching my eye, both new releases and older products.

LET US BEGIN!




High End:

 
Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer - Fair Neutral 

I'm pretty sure every single beauty vlogger/blogger has been obsessing over this, and after swatching it a couple times in store at Mecca I am dying to get my hands on it too! The coverage looks amazing and the feeling is so light and not drying. Unfortunately, the lightest shades have always been sold out and it is driving me insane.


Natural Matte Eyeshadow Collection

I love the formula of the shadows in the Chocolate Bar palette and who doesn't love having an all MATTE palette?!? This would be the perfect addition to my everyday makeup selection. PS the packaging of these little palette by Too Faced are always ridiculously cute and this is no exception.

Prime Time Neutralising Foundation Primer

I saw Shaaanxo using this in quite a few videos and she was absolutely dying over how amazing it was, but honestly... bareMinerals never really excites me so I didn't really take much notice. Howwwwwever, I was browsing the aisles of Mecca and spotted the range of Prime Time primers and decided to try this one on one of my hands. The results honestly amazed me. My skin looked so much smoother, less pigmentations and freckling... just in general perf. I think I will be picking this up VERY soon!

Shade + Light Contour Palette

I'm a bit skeptical that this will actually match my skintone, but other than my Australis kit, I am in need of a contour palette. This one in particular has received many praises from beauty bloggers stating that it is even better than the famous Anastasia Beverly Hills palette!



Drug Store:



Metallic Eyeshadows

Okaaaaay, everyone has been going on about these. I originally picked up Jay Zed and Plum Diddy when the first three came out (I couldn't get my hands on Bronzonce). Out of all the shades they have, my favourite has to be Guns and Rose Petals and Gold Gaga! I'm still not 100% sold on the wet/creamy formula because I haven't found the originals ones last too long on my eyelids.

Ready, Set, Gorgeous Foundation

Since I love the Stay Fabulous foundation by Covergirl I am super intrigued to try out the newest foundation in their line. A light-to-medium blend, this is said to cover and even out the complexion. I'm not sure how it will last on my oily skin, but super keen to get my paws on it!

Skin Perfect Pore Vanishing Cream

I am a massive fan of Innoxa and regard their products as being amazingly formulated with a large variety. A popular item for many beauty bloggers including Jodi from GooRooBeauty, this primer cream is meant to fill and smooth out the skin before foundation. Massive pores are my demon so if this corrects everything, I will be satisfied.


So that is my current list of loves... but honestly I probably could have included a couple things from ColourPop and ABH and Nars and Mac...

Restrain.

X



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great list Hun, I also have to UD concealer on my wishlist at the moment.

    Nicole xo | www.nicolesbeautybabble.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete